For our March meeting, the club will make its way to the new brewing facilities of East End Brewing Company. East End has been a friend of the club for a long time — supporting our annual competition each year with the the East End Sessionable Award. Scott Smith, who I would call the "founding brewer" and owner, even has his roots in homebrew.
Our meeting coincides with the second half of Sunday Growler hours; but traffic beyond just the club should be fairly sparse. We'll start with our normal meeting activities in the growler fill area but will eventually take a guided tour of the brewery. We're all brewers, so I'm sure the tour will include much more detail than what the average public tends to see. This is definitely a meeting you don't want to miss!
- East End Brewing Company
- Sunday, March 10 @ 1:00pm
- No Meeting Fee!
- As usual, bring bottles/kegs of homebrew for some real time feedback.
- Bring a growler if you want to fill it up while you're there.
- The club won't be providing food, so you may want to eat beforehand.
- Please RSVP on the Anyvite site so we can predict the head count.
As has become the tradition, we won't have any official stewards for this meeting. If you want to bring a keg, go for it; otherwise, you can bring beer in any vessel you like. What's important here is that we share homebrew and offer constructive feedback.
Questions? Concerns? Feel free to contact the officers.