Swap Meet - Post what you're selling here!

The swap meet at the summer picnic is coming up soon - August 13th in North Park.

If you're planning to bring stuff to sell or trade, post a comment here with what you're bringing.  Add pictures to your comment if you like.  Include an asking price if you want to.  This way people can plan to bring cash to buy your stuff.

I'm planning to bring a Cereal Killer grain mill and a DIY immersion chiller.  Not sure on the asking price yet.

I've got a 10 gallon brew kettle (with valve , sight glass, and brew monster) and burner, a DIY counterflow chiller, a cooler mash tun, and maybe a barley crusher.  Prices TBD

I've also got a $50 gift cert to Porterhouse Brewing Supply in Harmony.  It was a prize at the TRASH comp.  Their hours and my schedule just don't seem to work together.

Are glass carboys desirable? I have a few that I can bring if there is interest.

A few keggles, a blichmann plate chiller, some odds and ends.

I have a bunch of stuff a sick kid and house painting to be done so I am missing the picnic.
I still have stuff, let me know through FB what you want and we can meet up later.

[***SOLD***]2 sanke fermentor kits with thermowells and kegs http://www.brewershardware.com/American-Sanke-Keg-Fermentor-Kit-with-Thermowell.html
circular SS sparge arm with 1/2" compression fitting
Brewers Edge Space Heater (New) https://www.williamsbrewing.com/BREWERS-EDGE-SPACE-HEATER-P518.aspx
gas side why splitter with two check valves
oversized camlock fittings
5 Gallon Better bottle that I would trade for a glass carboy
60' of 1/2" copper tubing in a coil
Dark Star burner
other rando stainless parts

-Timur

I'm going to be out of town for the event, but am offering:

1.) 15-gallon minibrew mashtun (http://minibrew.com/product/deluxe-mash-lauter-tun/) with spare lid, sparge arm and spray head (used in leiu of sparge arm).  Has worked wonderfully, but upgrading to 20 gal mashtun.
2.) 10 gallon electric hot liquor or brew pot (I've used for both), 240V element, weldless valve (bottom), weldless thermowell (bottom) and weldless coupler (top).

Price negotiable, pictures available upon request.

3/4 Litre flip-top bottles - $10 case of 12.  5 cases available.
These were the bottles that we got from East End Brewing, at that same price.  Let me know, as I will not bring 5 cases of bottles with me !

Calendar

January 2017
Saturday 21st
12pm January 2017 Club Meeting - Apis Mead & Winery
February 2017
Sunday 19th
12pm February 2017 Meeting - A&M Wine Supply
February 2017

« »
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
29 30 31 1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 1 2 3 4

Next Event

For additional events, check out our full calendar.

Contact Us

Don't let the "Serious" part of our name scare you off. If homebrewing interests you, come to a meeting.  We'd love to meet you!

If you have any questions please fill out the contact form.

Competition Facebook

Officers

President: Sean Kinnas
VP: Chris Marasti-Georg
Treasurer: Paul Fisher
Secretary: Mark Minuto
Past President: Jack Smith

Club-Only Comps

10/23/2016: Fall Beer
Winners: TBD

07/23/16 - Cider & Big Brew Beer
Winners: CMG, Timur Snoke